Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Antney

Reaction score
I’m helping my son drive his car from Boston to Chicago. We’ll make a two day drive of it....about 15 hours total. I’m thinking about driving the first leg to Cleveland, and seeing the HOF. Anyone been there? Your impressions? How long of a stop would we need? Any other suggestions along the way? Thanks in advance for your advice, it’s always appreciated.

beecee

Reaction score
Been there twice. I'd go back again if in Cleveland again.

There are a lot of revolving exhibits there so depending on your tastes in music you can do it in as little as 4 hours or less...or more. Some neat stuff there.

Buy tix in advance so you don't have to wait in line.

Here is a good basic how to.

https://clevelandtraveler.com/rock-roll-hall-of-fame-tips/

Rich Cohen

Reaction score
I used to drive from eastern NJ to Beloit College in Wisconsin during the 60's in a Porsche 912 nonstop, along with friends (to keep me awake and honest). It took about 14 hours with one stop for gas and oil (about 15 minutes). OMG it was really stupid. Fell asleep once and my "shot-gun rider" woke me in time! My friend also was into keeping statistics, such as how many cars and trucks passed, and farts blown. What else to do?

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Mrs. Dread and I went there a couple years back, it was pretty cool, I think we spent 4 hours there. You can also get a cold local craft beer, and they've got a nice souvenir shop. Definitely lots of guitars to drool over as well as one of Elvis' Cadillacs.