Any Fender Case Experts Out There??????/

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I've got what I think is an unusual Fender case (but maybe it's pretty common and I just haven't seen one) that was included with MIK set neck Tele I picked up a while ago. It's rectangular in shape and has that faux alligator type look. It's deep brown in color and I think has gold latches etc. (but I'd need to double check that). I have some other spare cases that will fit the MIK Tele just fine. I'm thinking of putting this one out on Reverb to sell but I have no clue what a fair price might be. Any help, input or suggestions appreciated

I haven't tried to figure out yet the pic posting process here on LTG (and yes, I know it's been recently simplified)

If anyone is willing to take a look drop me an email at:

daisydog69@gmail.com (and I will shoot you a few pics)

Any and all help appreciated.

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Sorry all. It seems I was a bit hasty with the above post. I pulled the case out and it is not a Fender badged case. On the Case pocked it says G&G The Original Vintage Case Company. I'll likely be able to find something on the internet. Sorry folks.

Quantum Strummer

Reaction score
G&Gs tend to be real solid cases if on the heavy side. They made cases for Fender in "the old days" too. Dunno about valuations, though.

-Dave-

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
On the Case pocked it says G&G The Original Vintage Case Company.
Most Custom Shop Fender guitars come exactly with such G&G cases (made almost downtown Los Angeles) with that oval metal badge.

http://ggqualitycase.com/company/

http://ggqualitycase.com/clients/

fender_0091998000-jag-case2.jpg

Ralf

Last edited:

dbirchett

Reaction score
G&G cases are good, OEM quality. Check eBay for prices for used ones. I got a couple tweed ones from there for between $120 and $150 if I remember correctly but that has been a long time ago.