S-300 hardware emergency!

Reaction score
While setting up my s-300, one of the screws in the bridge snapped. Does anyone know the size so I can replace it? I’d hate to guess at it and end up cross threading/galling the hole.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome!

Hans may know as he's probably worked on more Guilds than anyone. If he doesn't know, I've got one of those bridges on my desk that I can disassemble and test, though it might be a few days.

hearth_man

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I have a few Guild solid bodies from the late 70's to early 80's and have been keeping my eye out for this type of hardware just in case. Here is an ebay listing for a set of screws, roller saddles and springs. I purchased a set from this seller a month ago.

As mentioned the Guitar Mechanic will have a lot of good info but does not always have inventory. His website has a great explanation of the three versions of Guild bridges with photos.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Goeldo-HWG...Framus-Reel-Ridge-Nickel-6-Piece/323987659004

Good luck,

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I have a few Guild solid bodies from the late 70's to early 80's and have been keeping my eye out for this type of hardware just in case. Here is an ebay listing for a set of screws, roller saddles and springs. I purchased a set from this seller a month ago.

As mentioned the Guitar Mechanic will have a lot of good info but does not always have inventory. His website has a great explanation of the three versions of Guild bridges with photos.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Goeldo-HWG...Framus-Reel-Ridge-Nickel-6-Piece/323987659004

Good luck,

Whoa - cool! I'm in for a set!

jp

Reaction score
Guild Total

Good luck,
I've seen his listing before too, and I may be in for a set too to refresh the bridge on my M-75 Bluesbird. I need to make sure they match the correct version of the Muller I have.

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
The mentioned ebay seller "Zoundhouse" in Dresden/Germany is a good store, so no risk ordering from their ebay site.

Goeldo ("Göldo") in Hannover/Germany is a distribution company for guitar parts founded by Dieter Gölsdorf, who originally founded Rockinger guitars back in 1978 and later in 1986 he founded the famous Duesenberg guitars company in Hannover/Germany.

Ralf