Guild-Strap-1.jpg

Christopher Cozad

Platinum Supporting
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Wow! Beautiful work!

walrus

You are very kind.

It was one of those projects I had successfully delayed for more than twenty years. I was out of excuses, I needed a new strap and I was not satisfied with what was available for purchase ... so I made it.

Last edited:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
You are very kind.

It was one of those projects I had successfully delayed for more than twenty years. I was out of excuses, I needed a new strap and I was not satisfied with what was available for purchase ... so I made it.

I see the 2 logos near the headstock also give a nod to the upside down TRC movement.
:glee:

(OK I know why they're really like that )

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You are very kind.

Necessity is the mother of invention. :) Or is it copyright usage? :) :)

- - - Updated - - -

Draped over the F-512. Y'know, life is good Chris. If only we could convince someone to sell us an F-612 cheap! :) :)

sailingshoes72

Reaction score
Very cool strap! Nice leather-working skills. I like the end of the strap that is a reprise of the "center-raised" headstock design. :encouragement:

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow, Christopher!! I'm thinking I must've seen that strap before but maybe my aging brain isn't cooperating? What a great strap with a bit of age and it looks like wisdom thrown in?? Could be...... :encouragement:

Charlie Bernstein

Reaction score
Thanks for alerting me via email, Al.

That particular image did not come from me, though I had considered using it back when I was (re)creating the Guild Smiley. Here is what I located in my archives ...

LTG-logo-v6.jpg

Note that the file name includes "v6", indicating (to me) it had already been through a few iterations.
Thanks. I was wondering what LTG stands for.