Tommy Emmanuel's Close Call

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's a painful visual, although he looks quite relaxed while posing for the pic... Guess it only hurt when it got out of place and came back in.
In any event, glad he will still be able to disgust us all for as many more years as possible. lol

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hey buddy long time no see!
Taking a little time off from the other hobbies?
Taking shelter from stiff iguanas?
https://www.letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?201210-THIS-just-in
:smile:

Ah!
Yes, I thought I'd pop in to see if I could enrich the forum of my 2 cents on a string thread or two, alas I didn't find any, but did find something interesting however (as always is the case here), so I put myself to the test to see if could still remember my password.... :biggrin-new:

Thanks for the iguana thread, as I had missed this treasure. It sure got cold down here.... so bad I had to turn the heat on one morning for 30 mns or so.
And yes, people are invited to destroy them as they are one more eco-system-disturbing-invasive-species. No hunt contest with prizes as for the python though..... yet.

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Ah!
Yes, I thought I'd pop in to see if I could enrich the forum of my 2 cents on a string thread or two, alas I didn't find any, but did find something interesting however (as always is the case here), so I put myself to the test to see if could still remember my password.... :biggrin-new:

Thanks for the iguana thread, as I had missed this treasure. It sure got cold down here.... so bad I had to turn the heat on one morning for 30 mns or so.
And yes, people are invited to destroy them as they are one more eco-system-disturbing-invasive-species. No hunt contest with prizes as for the python though..... yet.

Great to see you here Pascal! And remember this for those pesky Iguanas.

82775857_10221772028075846_6125354801321476096_n.jpg

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Ah ah ah ah! thanks buddy! I'll remember that when time comes for me to sue the hell out of these falling beasts!....

crank

Reaction score
I had that happen to the middle finger of my fretting hand.

I was walking up the steps to a ski lodge in my ski boots and slipped. Put my hand down and whoaa, my finger was dislocated at the knuckle and close to 90 degrees from straight. I just thought now or never and grabbed it and yanked it out and over and it snapped right back into place.

Not nearly as important or financially consequential as an injury to T.E.'s hand would be, but, I did have a gig the next night. Fingers worked fine - with the notable (pun intended) exception that I could not slide my finger up the neck. I mean I could, but it was very painful when I did. I play mostly lead guitar and sliding up is something I do all the time... every time I forgot it killed.