New Forum icons on Mobile

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I've always hated the new/old forum logos on mobile because I couldn't easily tell them apart.

To keep with the new theme I've made them simple blue-green/grey "lights" like the ones on the desktop version, but without the G-shield since they're so small.

Comments are welcome. I'm not entirely sold on them, but I think they're better than what was there.

Note that these may not show up for a while depending on how your device caches images.

Old:
forum_new-16.png
forum_old-16.png

New:
forum_new-16.png
forum_old-16.png

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hmm. I thought they’d be bluer. I will tweak.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Hmm. I thought they’d be bluer. I will tweak.

You, um, wouldn't happen to be posting from the lobby of the notorious Airfield Supply Company next to San Jose International Airport, would you?

arfield.supply.san_.jose_.dispensary.seed_.to_.table_.stocking.airfield.supply.jpg

You need to get outside and get some fresh air right away.

Last edited:

F312

Reaction score
You, um, wouldn't happen to be posting from the lobby of the notorious Airfield Supply Company next to San Jose International Airport, would you?

arfield.supply.san_.jose_.dispensary.seed_.to_.table_.stocking.airfield.supply.jpg

She must be the plant manager. :distracted:

Ralph

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total

LOL - nope. Sadly I'm usually at SJC at 5am or so.

sailingshoes72

Reaction score
The new Forum icons just loaded on my iPhone. I like ‘em! It makes it easy to see what topics have fresh postings since my last visit. I like the bright, blue button!