Server Move

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Working nicely with Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Internet Exploder, and my mobile device's Chrome. Liking the changing-state icons a lot. Nice work.

GuildFS4612CE

Reaction score
Working fine with Windows 10, Edge, on public wifi with the old favorite link...after reading this thread I cleared everything then went and resaved the link with the new address on it...thanks so much Gary for fixing this.:star:

Bill Ashton

Reaction score
Guild Total
Working OK for me now, without doing anything other than backing away from this site, going to others (oh!) and coming back again :tears_of_joy:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Yeah fixed for me now, too, except for the "Only secure content" box...and not seeing any ads.
But I assume that's still "in progress".

GuildFS4612CE

Reaction score
For the heck of it I just tried Uncle Google and the link from there to here is non operational...which considering the volume of 'top' and 'loan' spam 'members' we've been getting might be a good thing.:devilish:

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Working OK for me now, without doing anything other than backing away from this site, going to others (oh!) and coming back again :tears_of_joy:

This is a cache issue. Google will work itself out when it re-crawls. I'll see if I can force it.

Last edited:

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
What Gary did was not insignificant pile of work. Well done, sir ! It's all the little bits and connections and AD links and stuff that can bite you. Sometimes a thing will work fine in the previous version of things and not work when all is updated. Sometimes, you have to find some other widget that IS compatible with the new version.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
What Gary did was not insignificant pile of work. Well done, sir ! It's all the little bits and connections and AD links and stuff that can bite you. Sometimes a thing will work fine in the previous version of things and not work when all is updated. Sometimes, you have to find some other widget that IS compatible with the new version.
He did his prep work and was ready and then cleaned up the things that come along....... I'd say he's a champ!!:encouragement:

MLBob

Reaction score
Wow, Gary. Thanks for all the effort and time you've put into all this!

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I am getting a "broken image link" icon in the upper left corner of the banner... but I don't remember what should be there. The banner looks like it's all there, to me...

This has been like this for years, and I FINALLY figured it out! Yay!

It's supposed to say vBulletin, but it was replaced with a link that required a login to inmotion. I finally found it and replaced it with a simple blue dot that matches the banner. HOORAY. I made myself happy.