Three guitars

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Thanks for posting that. I would have paid some long money to see that lineup in a concert.

Brad Little

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that. I would have paid some long money to see that lineup in a concert.
Apparently they were all called for a photoshoot for an airline in flight cover (that I don't think was ever done) and didn't know the others would be there. Great ad hoc trio.

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
That video was fun - and led me to another - a series of six videos with some great players.

"At The TE Guitar Retreat Australia 2018. This is the begging of the great jam by our four instructors, Tommy Emmanuel, Richard Smith, Michael Fix and Stuie French. Some of us were so lucky to watch them jam. This wasn’t planned at all. They joined in one by one and then they jammed for an hour!! Hope you enjoy."

<span style="color: rgb(13, 13, 13); font-family: Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249);">

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Chet looked to be using voicing higher up the neck and kept is solo up there too. That is what I call finding space in the mix.

How would these three find a common tune to play ?