Gold Supporting
Reaction score
A Guild 6 string for slide, a Guild 12 string for rhythm:

walrus

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Nice to see a young rock band instead of the standard "pop" stuff out there today. Definitely Guild players. Bass player, too. Here's "Feral Roots" live:

walrus

Alan_M

Reaction score
Just recently saw them again live, this time with STP. RS brought down the house. Absolutely fantastic. Scott Holiday has the most incredible guitars out on the road, and yes, plenty of Guilds used by the whole band!

Greenstar

Reaction score
Have you seen this one with Jay Buchanan, and his Guild F-55, singing Feel Better? Phenomenal...

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Great stuff!

I don't see them on the Guild Artist page, one wonders why Guild has not included them in their promotional info. Great band, and definitely fans of Guild.

walrus

Greenstar

Reaction score
I agree 100%. These guys are the reason why I got into Guilds again. I've seen Jay with a D-55 burst, F-55 burst and the natural above. Scott has that beautiful F-512 and they sound great played together.

Greenstar

Reaction score

Jay Buchanan with his Guild. Recorded in the woods and his home studio. Sent it to Dave Cobb to polish it up before it was released last week.

Greenstar

Reaction score
Great rendition of that song. I listen to that one all the time and both of those guitars sound really good, not to mention they look incredible.

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
The Wild Horses cover is excellent. And both Guilds are Oxnard made!

Even if I'm an eternal fan of Keith Richards with his 1999 Nashville Guild F-30LM-10! (and that wasn't his best performance by far...)

Ralf

Last edited:

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
The Wild Horses cover is excellent. And both Guilds are Oxnard made!

Even if I'm an eternal fan of Keith Richards with his 1998 Nashville Guild F-30LM-10! (and that wasn't his best performance by far...)

Ralf

And I say again, particularly if they are playing new Guilds, why is Guild not promoting this band more?

And +1 for being "an eternal fan" of Mr. Richards!

walrus

Greenstar

Reaction score
Jay Buchanan playing his D55 burst from his home in Nashville. Beautiful looking, and sounding, guitar.

Watch "Jay Buchanan - Rival Sons "Shooting Stars" Live #StayHome 2020" on YouTube