The Song Title Game

Zelja

Reaction score
The song & band that ruined my life. :) Hadn't played guitar for 3 or 4 months in t he early 90s. Heard the song on the radio, went & saw the band when they came to Australia. So inspired with their performance that I played for 4 hours straight the next day & came up with another riff/song when trying to work this out. Started me on the road to finally recording my own album... (which put a dent in my professional career but I am fine with that). TMI?

"Velvet Roof" - Buffalo Tom

ruedi

Reaction score
Guild Total
"Clown" - Korn

Memories.... As a kid in the 90ies I wasn't allowed to listen to Rock Music at home, but I had this little battery powered transistor radio. It sounded like s**t, but it kinda saved my life as it introduced me to music and empowered me to listen me to what I wanted (secretly of course) and thus provided me with a certain amount of self-efficacy. So there was this radio station and they aired a "Rock Special" every wednesday night, past my bedtime. I would smuggle the radio in my bed, turn it on after successfully pretend to be asleep, and press it against my ear, under the blanket, always in fear to get caught. And then -boooom- songs like this hit my brain like a fist in the face.