New member.. Greetings

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just a quick intro.
I'm a Brit, living in Norway. I have recently picked up my first Guild. A wonderful B 302 in Walnut. I had to search long to find the right one and boy am I happy. It is absolutely my go to bass. Happy days..

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hi all,
Just a quick intro.
I'm a Brit, living in Norway. I have recently picked up my first Guild. A wonderful B 302 in Walnut. I had to search long to find the right one and boy am I happy. It is absolutely my go to bass. Happy days..

Welcome to LTG JBU09! Is there any significance to your nick? Stick around here, lots of bass players around (like me), and we love to share information. And pictures. We LOVE pictures!

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Greetings. As you might have noticed the Starfire and Pilot owners/players seem to post most often so it is always nice to hear of other models.

AcornHouse

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome! I've never been fond of that body style in the guitar models that use it, but I think it works nicely in the bass models like yours.

Pics, pics, pics!

Reaction score
Hi Twocorgis, no significance other than it's the same user name I use wherever I go.. Saves me having to remember who I am lol. Thanks for the welcome.

Reaction score
I love the body on the bass.. and I can see what you mean with the guitar, looks kind of weird. When I discovered the Bass though, I was blown away. I suspect there will be plenty of folk who would disagree. My band mates were over the moon when I unveiled it though. They all think it's killer, looks and tone.