New Member / OLD lurker!

blakeley311

Reaction score
First of all, I have spent a lot of time on this site reading about Guilds. I had a 1997 white S100 that I have regretted selling for a long time. I am a huge Soundgarden fan and, although not bc of Kim's playing, I have always like the shape of the S100 and the tone of it.

I sold a KILLER LP to fund an S100 purchase. I scoured eBay for weeks and didn't know that this site had a FS/FT section bc non-members cannot view it.

I ended up getting Los Angeles' 94 S100 and he has been the most honest and up front seller I have ever dealt with.

The smaller neck is still an adjustment. I may end up going for either a second, later reissue S100 in the future or just swap for one with the wider, larger neck. For now I am digging having one again and the neck, although small, has a good feel to it. I am one of those OCD neck guys so only time will tell.

Anyways, I appreciate the vibe from the site. You guys have been super helpful. Hammer even answered some questions on the MLP forum for me regarding Guilds.

Have a newer reissue? Send me an email and let me know what you have and how much.

WHITE is my favorite but whatever you have...

bradblakeley (a+) gmail

Cheers!

Thunderface

Reaction score
Welcome to the LTG, brad, and congrats on keeping it in the family with the purchase of Los Angeles' '94 S-100.

Geo

Reaction score
Welcome!! You have good taste. :mrgreen:

George

Treem

Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome to LTG, Brad!!!

Congratulations on getting a nice S-100! 8)