D25 vs D4 whats the difference?

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Budman1010 said:
I apologize upfront if I'm buttin' in, but....
Do I see a first post? Welcome aboard!, and a little of that kind of courtesy'll getcha far 'round here, but we're a pretty tolerant crew when it come to the "digression". In fact, in your case it's hardly a digression at all, heck, you're still asking about a D25... :D :wink:

Ross

Reaction score
Guild Total
killdeer43 said:
Here you go....just scroll to the top and follow the directions.

http://www.letstalkguild.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5522&p=53311&hilit=imageshack#p53311

Works really well and imageshack.com is a good host for photos.

Joe

url]

Tried a few times to post a photo - this is what appears. No photo, just a url. Some of the instructions in Default's step-by-step don't seem to come up at Image Shack - maybe they've changed their procedure? For instance, "Direct Link" doesn't appear, so I chose "post to forum".

My apologies. I'll try again later.

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Ross said:
killdeer43 said:
Here you go....just scroll to the top and follow the directions.

http://www.letstalkguild.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5522&p=53311&hilit=imageshack#p53311

Works really well and imageshack.com is a good host for photos.

Joe

url]

Tried a few times to post a photo - this is what appears. No photo, just a url. Some of the instructions in Default's step-by-step don't seem to come up at Image Shack - maybe they've changed their procedure? For instance, "Direct Link" doesn't appear, so I chose "post to forum".

My apologies. I'll try again later.
No need to apologize and before I say anything else, that's one gorgeous Guild! Wow!

Anyway, after you've sized it and uploaded it, the image should appear on the left side and you should be able to right click on Direct link from a list of options and copy. Return to LTG and open a post, click on img and paste the photo into the body of your post.

Patience, Grasshopper. 8)

Joe

Ross

Reaction score
Guild Total
Trying again!

guildd25sb19831.jpg

I finally figured it out. The "Direct Link" box only shows up immediately following an upload. I was uploading, then going to "my images" and selecting from there. :oops:

I'm writing this down, so hopefully I'll get it right from now on. :D

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Ross said:
Trying again!
I finally figured it out. The "Direct Link" box only shows up immediately following an upload. I was uploading, then going to "my images" and selecting from there. :oops:

I'm writing this down, so hopefully I'll get it right from now on. :D
And like I said in the earlier PM, practice, practice....
You'll be an image master in no time, :wink:

Joe

*Also use the Preview function to see what you have before submitting. It's a proofreading opportunity.