Public Service Announcement

Qvart

Reaction score
southernGuild said:
:lol: Or....as Joe Strummer would yell,..."This is a PUBLIC......Service Announcement!!!!!......with GUITARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Know you rights"

Yep. Can't get enough of The Clash.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total

fab467

Reaction score
Nigel Wickwire said:
Yup! BP's the sh!t!! :D :D
No doubt he could play for a livin', if he was so inclined.
~nw
Or at least for his supper... 8) Unreal! :shock: :D

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.... your comments and kindness hit the spot I must say. I got back around 1am from France with a cold (lots of fun in the plane for the sinuses) and a heavy heart after saying a last good bye to my father last week, so I am going through a "the show must go on" moment right now.
This thread helps a lot, so thanks for this REAL Public Service Announcement on the S-100! :)

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
killdeer43 said:
Welcome home, Pascal. I hope all went as well as it could, all things considered.Take care of yourself, :wink: Joe
Thanks Joe.
All went well indeed, all things considered, helped by the strength of a large and united family.

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
bluesypicky said:
All went well indeed, all things considered, helped by the strength of a large and united family.
There it is....it's all about the strength of family!
It was there when my Dad died and we're gathering now while my Mom is struggling as she approaches 94.

Joe

Thunderface

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your father, BP. That's definitely hard, no matter when you go through it.

Qvart definitely is one of the driving forces behind the "Go Vintage" campaign. He was greatly influencial on my quest for an S-100. And you know with all The Clash references that somehow, the slogan had to make it onto a t-shirt design at some point.

GVT1.jpg

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
killdeer43 said:
bluesypicky said:
There it is....it's all about the strength of family!
It was there when my Dad died and we're gathering now while my Mom is struggling as she approaches 94.

Joe

The older, I mean more mature :roll: I get the more I treasure and appreciate the memories...seems like that is all we really do get to keep....even the Alzheimer's disease patients sing along with the lyrics when the old songs are played....great therapy...so go get those experiences that reflect the memories you want to keep...and on that note...I have a couple of memories from here that I'm glad to have shared....even sharing memories grows memories....so there is a lot around here to appreciate, including of course Joes' pictures, and Pascals' music....of course........ :D and sharing our personal moments musically and otherwise.....Steffan

Thunderface

Reaction score
Thanks. At this point, it's just a design. I haven't gotten around to actually making one yet.