Greetings!

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hello all. I'm new here, but I've been a Guild lover since about 1979 when I bought this new:

_Q7U2777_800.jpg

Sadly I sold it a few years ago in a fit of idiocy. I've been hunting for one ever since. I recently won this gem on Ebay:

102_0134_800.jpg

In the meantime, I just couldn't pass this one up!

_B0Z4326-Crop_800.jpg

See, I like me some Guilds. :) Never had an acoustic though.

Now I'm on the hunt for the perfect Starfire. A buddy bought one in blond the same year I bought my S300, and I've been jealous for 30 years. :)

GAD

Qvart

Reaction score
GAD said:
I recently won this gem on Ebay

Yes my son, we have been watching you from afar and have awaited your arrival. Muhahahahahahaha!

Welcome!

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Qvart said:
Yes my son, we have been watching you from afar and have awaited your arrival. Muhahahahahahaha!
Welcome!

I figured as much. Which one of you knuckleheads beat the price up to $1280 huh? :)

GAD

Qvart

Reaction score
GAD said:
I figured as much. Which one of you knuckleheads beat the price up to $1280 huh? :)

It weren't me! ah swear!

I've spent too much lately. Had to let that one pass on by.

BluesDan

Reaction score
GAD said:

GAD

I've been called worse!!!!!!! :wink: Shoulda said sumthin.......OH WAIT! ....YOU WEREN'T HERE!!! ........serves ya right! :lol: :lol:

Oh....almost forgot......Welcome to the asylum!!!

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
BluesDan said:
GAD said:

GAD

I've been called worse!!!!!!! :wink: Shoulda said sumthin.......OH WAIT! ....YOU WEREN'T HERE!!! ........serves ya right! :lol: :lol:

Ah HAH! Actually I was here. I was afraid to point it out for fear of some knucklehead... oh wait. :)

Fine by me. I consider it a worthy cause to get back what I so foolishly sold.

GAD

BluesDan

Reaction score
GAD said:
BluesDan said:
GAD said:

GAD

Ah HAH! Actually I was here. I was afraid to point it out for fear of some knucklehead... oh wait. :)

Fine by me. I consider it a worthy cause to get back what I so foolishly sold.

GAD

Enjoy the guitar......I was just kidding about being the one that was bidding against you anyway.......must have been some other knucklehead! :wink:

Willy

Reaction score
:mrgreen: NICE :!:

Welcome, I had a T100D blonde almost 35 years ago now and wish I still had it.

Congrats on a couple of nice purchase and a great buy

hearth_man

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Hey GAD,

Nice pair of ladies there, no doubt.

That was my first Guild too. Mine was a mahogany red version of the S-300D. Got it in '79 and had a desire for a Starfire. Money was tight then so in '83 I traded the S-300D in on a new Starfire, blonde with hot XR-7 pickups and stop tail piece, it was favorite for years. I later also bought an archtop, X-170, blonde with gold hardware.

hearth_man