n00b - pics and saying howdy

stclrob

Reaction score
I just had my account activated recently. I currently have a re-issue S-100 (SN - FB000348) and a X-79 (SN - AD100547). The number on the X-79 is as close as I could figure because it was refinished. I can definitely see the AD1005__ but the last 2 digits are a guess. Very low and fast action. Kahler added, and the pick-ups the guy I bought from weren't original and not very good. I changed for EMGs to upgrade to a modern metal sound.

By stclrob

dsc00124ox7.jpg

By stclrob, shot with NSC-GC1 at 2009-02-18

Looking forward to many posts down the road.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome. I like the refinished blue pointy sparkly thing. That's a guitar, you say? Interesting.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jp

Reaction score
Guild Total
Hi stclrob,

Nice S-100. If you're into metal, those are definitely the Guilds to have, especially the Skyhawk--suitable for stabbing! I think the X-88 wins the prize for the most dangerous lethal Guild headstock, though. My fave from that era is the X-82.

Welcome to LTG!

Hammer

Reaction score
Nice eye candy! Welcome! And if you ever get tired of the S-100, I have a nice home for it. :lol:

BluesDan

Reaction score
Default said:
BluesDan is in charge of the drooling Homers now. :(

Sorry....I was slackin'! Sweet axes!!!! and now....without further adieu:
homer_drooling.jpg

****DO NOT tell QVART where you live!!! He has this S100 addiction........especially the white ones...... :wink: :wink:

Qvart

Reaction score
stclrob said:
I just had my account activated recently. I currently have a re-issue S-100 (SN - FB000348) and a X-79 (SN - AD100547).

See? He's a facebooker. I thought I recognized those pics.

Very very nice!

Oh yeah, just ignore Hammer. He's always trying to talk people out of their S-100's. You'll get used to it.

But then again, so am I...

...when I'm not plotting to break into Hammer's wall safe to get at his green '94 that is.

And thanks to BluesDan for giving me away. Traitor! ;)

Welcome!

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
The Guilds of Grot said:
Default said:
I have the thing for the X-79's. :oops:
Tease, tease, tease!

Sparkles.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[dangerous tone]I can break into every condo in Jersey if I have to....[/dangerous tone]

When I was looking for Starfires back when I bought the Country Gentleman, there was a Starfire 4 in black sparkle....

I gotta take another cold shower.

And Grot?

d066.gif