Nice of Coastie to drop in for a visit

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Being an Oztralian is right up there with leprosy and two navels, on the things-I-don't-want list !!

A one-time Prime Minister of ours, when questioned about the movement of Newylanders to Australia opined that it was a good thing ...... the IQ level of both populations benefitted !!

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
coastie99 said:
Being an Oztralian is right up there with leprosy and two navels, on the things-I-don't-want list !!

A one-time Prime Minister of ours, when questioned about the movement of Newylanders to Australia opined that it was a good thing ...... the IQ level of both populations benefitted !!

:lol: :lol: Good one Coastie, remember Southernguild isn't a native Ozzie, I don't think...I heard of one guy once that someone said if he were any dumber, someone would have to water him... :lol: Steffan

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
coastie99 said:

The Scots say the same about the English :shock:

taabru45 said:
:lol: :lol: Good one Coastie, remember Southernguild isn't a native Ozzie, I don't think...I heard of one guy once that someone said if he were any dumber, someone would have to water him... :lol: Steffan

Actually it was a comment in a UK National week-end Newspaper about Princess Diana - and the article came out the day she died :roll: The actual quote said that 'if her IQ was 2 points lower, she'd need watering daily.'

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I think that has been around for a long time Jerry, I liked Diana, Think she had a great heart and was manipulated a lot. The writer of the article probably said 'oh s*it' plus a lot more. it was a sad day...Steffan

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Absolutely Jerry, I'm waiting for a call back on a 76 D35 for $800. I must be insane, but I had one once, and it was really sweet...would have to sell my D25 if the guy calls back and I like it...so much for ....any cushion..... 8) Steffan

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
taabru45 said:
Absolutely Jerry, I'm waiting for a call back on a 76 D35 for $800. I must be insane, but I had one once, and it was really sweet...would have to sell my D25 if the guy calls back and I like it...so much for ....any cushion..... 8) Steffan

Well if you buy it and bring it to the meeting, I'll feel right at home playing it :D

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Aren't you bringing yours too Jerry? If not I'll bring a couple, or so... :lol: Steffan

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
taabru45 said:
Aren't you bringing yours too Jerry? If not I'll bring a couple, or so... :lol: Steffan

Had enough trouble flying with mine to Arlington :evil: With Mrs R along the luggage quota will be used up anyway :roll: And we'll be travelling a lot by car, so all in all my Guild will saty in merrie England :(