Homespun videos

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I think many folks know about the Homespun videos that are out there. I have a couple of the Pete Huttlinger ones which I think are pretty kewl. 8)

They have this new Homespun Instant Access which allows you to buy and download instantly online. You can access any of the stuff you bought from any computer at any time as long as you have the catalog on that computer.

I downloaded 4 of them already and I think they're pretty darned good, for someone like me anyway.

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Graham, you sure won't go wrong with Pete H. Man, he is one........amazing player, and great teacher too.....I spotted a couple of his 'lessons' on you tube...good choice, my friend. We simply didn't have the opportunity to access let alone study along with these players, when I was a 'kid'. I think we did have indoor pluming though. :lol: Steffan

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Yep,,people think its funny to get a kid to lick a metal pole in the winter, might not laugh so hard if their butt gets frozen to an outhouse seat....sometimes spring comes late.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Steffan