New Pedalboard

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
My good wife blessed me with this pedalboard for Christmas, first time I've ever had all the gizmos together at one time, of course I had to add a new delay pedal. Darn good fun.

F20 with the Fishman PU is way more interesting thru this stuff than you would imagine. :shock:

124647.jpg
124640.jpg

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Jeff said:
.... of course I had to add a new delay pedal.
Well ... of course you did ... Pretty cool array Jeffie! CJ

Frosty

Reaction score
Graham said:
I have no idea what all that crap does, but please don't take it in the shower with you.

I recognize the gas pedal on the right, press down on that to play faster. And the Boss pedal next to that... I think you press that button when your "boss" is about to look over your shoulder. It turns your guitar into a household chore so as to look like you're really busy fixing something. :wink:

mad dog

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
I know what all that stuff does ... it makes you sound even better and gives you the opportunity to buy even more stuff!!

Nice looking board. Did this myself last year, really made life easier.

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
The MXR dyna comp compresses things so you have more room for tone. :mrgreen:

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Graham said:
I have no idea what all that crap does, but please don't take it in the shower with you.

I really don't know what it all does either, I'm just posing. Received most of it as gifts from various birthdays & such. Initial observation "It all works better when plugged in as opposed to collecting dust on the shelf".

However, ya'll all would have been proud of my little Guild at Monday's lesson, I practiced a couple licks real good, set the Blues driver about 30-40 % about 30 seconds into the lesson Smitty cranked the compressor, he & I were both grinning, most fun I've ever had with my clothes on, Easy to get amazing sustain any place you want,

Little freaking guitar ain't too versatile with all this stuff, but cries like you wouldn't believe. Pedal board definitely boosted my enthusiasm, I'm thinkling on getting the Starfire out of the case next week.