Guild Parts Source ?

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Thanks Coastie. cj

shadowcastaz

Reaction score
Ive used them before and are ok. My recent purchase included a solder iron . It worked for about 10 minutes. I have sent numerous emails and even tried calling them . No one answers the bloody phone!!! The following is a recent email I sent;

"I have never heard back from you on a return and exchange request I had several months ago. I even called several times and nobody answers. Very lame in my opinion."

Im sure I wont hear from them. Good stuff,bad or no customer service. Just a friendly warning. Mike

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Darryl Hattenhauer said:
Coastie,

In your new avatar, you do a darn good impression of Ernest Hemingway.

Much preferabler than a soap impression of his wife, which he ate and donated to the National Trust !

Here's a question: Should lovers be frank and earnest, or should one be a woman ?

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
coastie99 said:
Darryl Hattenhauer said:
Coastie,

In your new avatar, you do a darn good impression of Ernest Hemingway.

Much preferabler than a soap impression of his wife, which he ate and donated to the National Trust !

Here's a question: Should lovers be frank and earnest, or should one be a woman ?

He's well acquainted with the touch of a velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane :!: (or was that Graham inspecting sills :?: )