Glenn Kaiser

dklsplace

Reaction score
Nice! We've been doing that basic song in a shuffling freight train sort of feel & my drummer hates it. Think it's time to groove it up now. 8)

Guildmark

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
dklsplace said:
Nice! We've been doing that basic song in a shuffling freight train sort of feel & my drummer hates it. Think it's time to groove it up now. 8)
Cool tune. I like that you keep an open mind, Don. Let us know if the change satisfies.

kitniyatran

Reaction score
He's the founder of Resurrection Band, later known as Rez Band. Went mostly Gospel Blues about 10 or 15 years ago. Good player,thanks for the link.

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
So you've heard of him! I was first introduced to his music when a friend gave me the "Kaiser-Mansfield Trimmed and Burnin'" album, hot stuff!

By the way, welcome to LTG and the D-25 club, Mando :D :D

kitniyatran

Reaction score
Thanks, I almost mentioned the Mansfield connection, but I guess I figured those who'd care, knew.That was about the time he turned from Rez's hard rock to blues rock. Lot's of other good overlooked players in Christian music, but most of them are Phil Keaggy. :)

kitniyatran

Reaction score
Listening now, just 'cause you said! Yeah, that's purty good. I'd heard of her, but there's only so much music one can find time & $ to listen to, you know? By the way, last week was the 15th anniversary of Mark Heard's death, one of Keaggy's buddies & sometimes producers, if you don't know him. One of my favorite songwriter/ all around musicians. another guitar/ mando switcher, along with many other instruments.