First Trip To A Bar

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
This guy has been married for 30 years to the same woman and has just gotten a divorce. Since they were married when he was 18, and never a bar hopper, it was his first nightclub visit.

He walks in and sits down, and immediately a waitress walks over and hands him a beer. "But I didn't order this", he insists. The waitress nods towards the bar....."she did". He looks toward the bar, and there sits a pretty decent looking 50 year old woman. He walks over and say "Thank you for the drink".

She asks if he would like to go home with her for a real treat. He timidly says "yes" with a boyish grin. Then the woman says, "How would you feel about a mother daughter fling tonight"..."for a double treat"?

Again he grins and say "Sure". They leave the bar and go to her house. As they walk in she says, "I'll be right back". She then goes down the hall and knocks on a bedroom door......."MOM"!

West

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
West R Lee said:
This guy has been married for 30 years to the same woman and has just gotten a divorce. Since they were married when he was 18, and never a bar hopper, it was his first nightclub visit.

He walks in and sits down, and immediately a waitress walks over and hands him a beer. "But I didn't order this", he insists. The waitress nods towards the bar....."she did". He looks toward the bar, and there sits a pretty decent looking 50 year old woman. He walks over and say "Thank you for the drink".

She asks if he would like to go home with her for a real treat. He timidly says "yes" with a boyish grin. Then the woman says, "How would you feel about a mother daughter fling tonight"..."for a double treat"?

Again he grins and say "Sure". They leave the bar and go to her house. As they walk in she says, "I'll be right back". She then goes down the hall and knocks on a bedroom door......."MOM"!

West

That's not entirely the way it happened.

When I went into her house......... :shock: