Easy now.... I started a website...

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
:D Well Russ, I didn't know you lived in Austin, my son just moved down there. Congratulations on the website....looks great! Any rain down there lately? :wink:

West

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Nice Job Russ! Can I copy you :D Great website.

Lovely maple twins you have there!

RussD

Reaction score
Guild Total
Thanks for the comments, guys, though I think you may be overly charitable. Yup, my avatar does look better than me, but he has all that hair going for him. I'll add pics of him soon.

Don't think I'll make much as a website builder; MS Frontpage ees my little fren'!

RussD

Reaction score
Guild Total
"Bury me not" at a funeral, huh? :lol: As long as this group of folks has been around, bet they could come up with a few ironic songs, if they tried... "Another One Bites the Dust" at weddings...

kentukblue

Reaction score
Russ....nice site man. Noticited the glider pic.

Me and my brother went and did some hang gliding at Lookout mountain near Chatanooga, TN not to long ago.. We ended the day with a tandem flight where they towed us up to about 2500 ft. It was amazing.

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
:lol: Hope the banjo flew more than a couple hundred feet on that one Kentuck. :p

West

RussD

Reaction score
Guild Total
kentukblue said:
Russ....nice site man. Noticited the glider pic.

Me and my brother went and did some hang gliding at Lookout mountain near Chatanooga, TN not to long ago.. We ended the day with a tandem flight where they towed us up to about 2500 ft. It was amazing.

Very cool! It's a great place to fly, isn't it? I spent a summer living outside Chatanooga just to fly Lookout every day; spent time at Whitwell and all the local sites. Made it across "the gap" to downtown Chatanooga a few times. My sponsor at the time was "EZ Wider," and a big o' brown glider with their logo on it sure got the attention of a certain segment of the popluation!