Invitation from Gary

Darryl Hattenhauer

Venerated Member
Reaction score
It's that time of year again . 2007 Gospel Steel Guitar Jubilee . The dates are'' January '' 12/13/2007 . It will be held at ''Lighthouse Ministries '' 2295 South High Street , Columbus Ohio 43207 . Friday evening jam will start at 7:00 pm . and the seminar with Herby will start at 10:00 am on Saturday morning ,and the Jubilee will start at 11:00 am . This venue will seat around 1000 people so please envite everyone that you know . It has a huge stage area and it has a huge lobby to setup your guitars and your cd's ,etc . We will be serving food also in the annnex building in the back . We will be using the Kozy Inn Motel that is just down the road . The phone # for the Kozy Inn is (614) 409-1373 . I have talked with them and they told me if they had enough people to stay there they would give a good discount , so please tell them you are with the Gospel Steel Guitar Jubilee . I will have a backup band also for both days . If you need directions please let me know . My cell # is (614) 774-3109 if you need to talk with me . Please let me know if you want to play on the Friday evening jam . Hope to hear from you all soon . Update ,I have most of the players for Saturday . Herby Wallace and he will also be doing a seminar, the charge for that is $10.00 ( cheap huh ? )Sonny Curtis ,Wayne Hobbs ,Phil Perry , Joe Adams , Wayne Hetzler , Amazing Grace Praise Band and maybe one or two more . God bless you all , Gary Preston.