Christmas

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
[img:450:338]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid220/p745b50f53fc212fac4b8d52d59b6cfa5/ebbc2194.jpg[/img] So, the Redhead comes in yesterday evening loaded down with shopping treasure. She disappears into the spare bedroom announcing she doesn't need any help, other than she needs me to get the ladder & pull the Christmas wrapping paper out of the Garage rafters.

She's in there a good long while, & comes out just proud as punch giggling like a school girl. Under the tree are several packages & she says sure I can shake em. The two in the picture are uncommonly heavy.

Later on as we are cleaning up after supper she starts talking about how busy Smitty is down at the local music shop.

Problem is, she's deliberately mislead me before, several times. 19 days till Christmas, I'm much too old to be this curious, do you suppose the X ray machines at airport security would show what's inside. Two years ago she had me going on a new GPS, when in fact she got me (us) a new stainless Gas Grille.

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
Two years ago she had me going on a new GPS, when in fact she got me (us) a new stainless Gas Grille.

What kind of grille?

weber.jpg

This is mine, and I love it! I would take a pic of my own, but I have to clean it up a bit first :oops:

Graham

dklsplace

Reaction score
There's your drum machine & digital 8 track!

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
drum machine & digital 8 track!

Maybe!!, I'm hopin it's one of them.. She's a crafty woman so I can't be sure.

I'm givin in after 1 year with no pets, [img:450:338]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid220/p55241b61449e7832cae7b910b2a08d84/ebbbc2d9.jpg[/img]
Thanks to Coastie, I've been shopping for a kitten. Has to be a"Ragdoll" cat, whatever they are. Kind of hard to find, this one is about 80 miles South. Blasted cats, the most ungrateful critters on the planet. The only time they earn their keep is when the Grandkids are here. The little people can crawl under the furniture & drag em right out.

Coyote snatched her old cat 'Andy" off the fence Summer before last, I've been resisting a new cat but it's what she wants more than anything.