Blind driver receive traffic ticket.

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Red comes in this evenin with the tale of the latest resident (patient) down at the "home"

It's just too funny not to try & pass it along,

Seems the Gent, somewhere in his late 50's lost his sight at age 26 in a bar brawl. He was dancin with a lady & someone took exception, presumably the lady's husband, told him he was dancin too much,

Well our fella disagreed & a scuffle ensued, he was thrown into the pool table causing a third fella's beer to spill. Third fella wasn't too impressed & clobered our gentleman with a pool cue & he's been blind since.

So far not particularly humourous so far but it gets better

The Gent's made his way up till lately working as an auto mechanic ?? Don't ask me, a blind mechanic, I'm just telling you what I heard.

I'll leave out the details of the mechanic business,. Somewhere along life's journey this Gentleman's received a traffic ticket, Cop wrote him a $190 ticket for driving while impaired, BLIND!!! right on the ticket.

His buddies riding along for fun were telling him which way to turn, when to brake, fast or slow. All sounds like a glorious outing & the telling of it had everone with in earsot in stitches.