Guild D55 & F50E

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
The October issue of Guitarist Magazine (printed in England) has a review with the title of this post. They give a little history of Guild and point out move from Westerly to Carona to Tacoma. It is a very complimentary article with both guitars getting 4.5 stars out of 5.

The only real ding was on the D-55 where the the fretboard inlays are not aligned well.

They make comment about Tacoma guitars and there tone and how the F-50E has picked up tone that they did not have in the past.

It is only a 4 page article and I scanned it so I could e-mail it to any of you that want it. I scanned it at high resolution, so file for each page is between 3.8 and 4.8 meg.

If you want it let me know and if your e-mail won't handle 4.8 meg files let me know that too and I will reduce the resolution for a smaller file.

Being the Geezer that I am I made it 300 dot per inch so I can blow it up on screen big enough to read!!!
:cry:

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
I guess you need to send me a PM with a e-mail address I can use, cause neither the Forum e-mail or PM systems have a way to attach files.

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Sheesh 4 pages man, that's a lot of readin. Maybe you could just tell me if it's thumbs up or down. Or send it to professor Darryl maybe he could condense it a bit so as to avoid copyright issues.

I went to Guitarists magazine site, Am I out of touch or does it seem like $150.00 + or - is a good stiff subscription price.