I've seen it, I've read it, I still can't believe it!!!!!!!!

carson17912

Reaction score
Well boys and girls, the my intro says it all! Capitol records and EMI must be operated by the Marx Brothers! I'm still hot about the beatles box set of 4 american lps on cd release since the middle of the month. In it they've put bogus copies of RUBBER SOUL and BEATLES VI. They mono mixes of these two lps are not the original mono mixes the Beatles made. They are folded down stereo versions. Cases in point: words of love, and I'm looking through you, are not correct. Capitol and Emi at their 800-468-2362 number will tell you that: "There are no quality issues with Rubber Soul or Beatles VI!!" I still can't believe it!!!! The proof is in the product presented. Their own booklet explains the versions of I'm lookiing through you, correctly in both u.s. versions of mono and stereo and the cds in this package differ from their OWN NOTES WRITER. Think that's it? think that capitol and emi admit to their mistakes? Double talk indeed. They tell you on the phone what I mentioned, then in the booklet included in the cd package they put out the wrong music, but write about the correct version which they claim is "not a quality issue." And finally they send you a letter: mine dated 4-13-06 states in read lettering: "YOU ONLY NEED TO RETURN THAE BARE DISCS OF RUBBER SOUL AND BEATLES VI, IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO RETURN THEM IN THEIR MINI JACKETS. Had enough? Not capitol/emi. At the bottom of the same one page letter in black letters it says to obtain replacement copies mail the CD'S IN THEIR ACCOMPANYING JACKET MUST BE INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Unregistered
User deleted by their request
Thanks for the warning!