paul mccartney played a GUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carson17912

Reaction score
Good evening Guild people. I hoped any number of you got to see paul mccartney's chaos and creation at abbey road on pbs a few days ago. Paul explained that he got into the beatles by playing, "20 flight rock," playing it on a right handed guitar in his left handed style, thus performing the song in an "upside down" fashion. To illustrate his point a grip gave him a right-handed guitar, and it was a GUILD IN ABBEY ROAD. as i say i love the beatles and paul is the greatest living songwriter, but seeing him playing a Guild was just cherry on the cheesecake. as in hans's book john and george were presented an electric 12 string back in '66. I saw a picture of paul in bed with a guild from '64 i think but i can't remember where i saw it. There is no evidence that the beatles ever used their guild guitars in any recording. But Paul may have kept his guild all these years. it appeared as a jumbo with chesterfield logo on the headstock. carson

carson17912

Reaction score
Good evening Guild people. I hoped any number of you got to see paul mccartney's chaos and creation at abbey road on pbs a few days ago. Paul explained that he got into the beatles by playing, "20 flight rock," playing it on a right handed guitar in his left handed style, thus performing the song in an "upside down" fashion. To illustrate his point a grip gave him a right-handed guitar, and it was a GUILD IN ABBEY ROAD. as i say i love the beatles and paul is the greatest living songwriter, but seeing him playing a Guild was just cherry on the cheesecake. as in hans's book john and george were presented an electric 12 string back in '66. I saw a picture of paul in bed with a guild from '64 i think but i can't remember where i saw it. There is no evidence that the beatles ever used their guild guitars in any recording. But Paul may have kept his guild all these years. it appeared as a jumbo with chesterfield logo on the headstock. carson