Ever heard of a case restuff?

Reaction score
I have an old hardshell case (lots of character) that I would like to keep but the padding is worn and thin. Does anyone know of a company that will re-line a hardshell case?

Thanks!!

Reaction score
I have an old hardshell case (lots of character) that I would like to keep but the padding is worn and thin. Does anyone know of a company that will re-line a hardshell case?

Thanks!!

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
I don't know any specific company, but if you don't find one consider talking to company that re-upholsters antique furniture. You could find someone local that would be capable.

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
I don't know any specific company, but if you don't find one consider talking to company that re-upholsters antique furniture. You could find someone local that would be capable.

Jim W

Reaction score
I spoke to someone at Cedar Creek cases about this. I have a vintage Gretsch case that is in good shape outside, but the lining and stuffing are crappy. The foam has turned to dust, and doesn't protect the guitar at all.

They told me it would be almost as much as a new case, and would ruin the value of the case completely.

Crazy, ain't it. :?

Jim W

Reaction score
I spoke to someone at Cedar Creek cases about this. I have a vintage Gretsch case that is in good shape outside, but the lining and stuffing are crappy. The foam has turned to dust, and doesn't protect the guitar at all.

They told me it would be almost as much as a new case, and would ruin the value of the case completely.

Crazy, ain't it. :?