Gotta Have This

ladytexan

Reaction score
Didn't know where to post this. But, because of the 'uniqueness' of the item, I thought here might be a good place. I just ordered this little gem via Amazon. I'm sure it won't be used as a lunchbox, but for strings, capos, etc. It comes with stickers to decorate......even has strap capabilities. Too fun!!!!!

guitarlunchbox.jpg

Last edited:

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Didn't know where to post this. But, because of the 'uniqueness' of the item, I thought here might be a good place. I just ordered this little gem via Amazon. I'm sure it won't be used as a lunchbox, but for strings, capos, etc. It comes with stickers to decorate......even has strap capabilities. Too fun!!!!!

guitarlunchbox.jpg

What every well-dressed kid will be carrying to school this year. Welcome back, Toni!

jeffcoop

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Welcome back, Toni--I'm grateful tony puberty time I play my NH D50.

ladytexan

Reaction score
Wow, so good to hear from my buds! Thanks, Guys!

It's gonna take me a while to get caught-up on things here. So many new folks/forum members.....that's a good thing!

Guildedagain

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, Toni--I'm grateful tony puberty time I play my NH D50.

Is there a cell phone induce typo a few posts back?

Otherwise, Dang! That's cute as hell, I want one!!!!!

Lots of "case candy" a guy or gal could keep in this thing, like a good tune-up tool kit for guitars, plus strings, capos, slides, sandwiches, possibilities are endless...

Edit;

Seems like they've made others with other designs, other stickers, trying to find one of those ;-)

Last edited:

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Lots of "case candy" a guy or gal could keep in this thing, like a good tune-up tool kit for guitars, plus strings, capos, slides, sandwiches, possibilities are endless...

...your stash...

walrus

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
Please excuse me for my sick humor, but I couldn't help myself. "Conceal-n-Carry?" :bi_polo:

Hi Toni! ...and thank you again for alerting me to that Hobo in my back yard. :happy:

ladytexan

Reaction score
Please excuse me for my sick humor, but I couldn't help myself. "Conceal-n-Carry?" :bi_polo:

Hi Toni! ...and thank you again for alerting me to that Hobo in my back yard. :happy:
Always a joy to help a fellow LTGer buy another Guild. It one of the things we do best....spending each other's money on Guilds! :laughing: