NGD - New Hartford F30RCE - I'm back in the Guild game!!!

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow!! That's a beauty! Congrats on your new F30RCE!! I love the burst and the cutaway!! :encouragement::encouragement:

Thanks Tom. The old guy I bought it from was a pretty cool old cat. I got a really good vibe from him. I know that may not seem important to some. However for me I like my buying experience to have good energy around it. He was honest and forthcoming with the crack ( which was obvious ) and why he was selling the instrument. He let me play it for a long time before we did the deal. I normally do not visit homes on CL but when I spoke to the guy before meeting I got a good feeling. Overall good experience.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score

Note to all, please avoid religious/political stuff in all threads. I have edited everything out of this thread. If more appears I will shut it down.

Dang.
Of all the days I choose to check in late.
Reminds me of weekends in the bad old days when I used to miss all the good stuff.
:hopelessness:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Dang.
Of all the days I choose to check in late.
Reminds me of weekends in the bad old days when I used to miss all the good stuff.
:hopelessness:

Don’t feel bad Al I read it all and totally missed it err what ever the political and religious parts were that is maybe some other stuff to wait what are we talking about again ? 😁

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Thanks Tom. The old guy I bought it from was a pretty cool old cat. I got a really good vibe from him. I know that may not seem important to some. However for me I like my buying experience to have good energy around it. He was honest and forthcoming with the crack ( which was obvious ) and why he was selling the instrument. He let me play it for a long time before we did the deal. I normally do not visit homes on CL but when I spoke to the guy before meeting I got a good feeling. Overall good experience.
No I totally agree! The guy I bought my DV-72 from here in Las Vegas was hard to pin down and working with a "friend" to facilitate the sale and I almost walked away from the deal, but then when he finally got back in town and showed up he was a super nice guy, sad to see his guitar go but happy to have it going to ME, where it would be loved and cherished. It was a good deal and everyone walked away feeling good about the whole deal, so.... I get it!!

Treem

Reaction score
Guild Total
Congratulations! She's got a pretty burst! :glee:

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
No I totally agree! The guy I bought my DV-72 from here in Las Vegas was hard to pin down and working with a "friend" to facilitate the sale and I almost walked away from the deal, but then when he finally got back in town and showed up he was a super nice guy, sad to see his guitar go but happy to have it going to ME, where it would be loved and cherished. It was a good deal and everyone walked away feeling good about the whole deal, so.... I get it!!

Very nice.. I am glad it worked out for you in the end sir.