Guild F55e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
No longer for sale , trade complete .

Hello again , this has also been pulled from Reverb for the season .

Like the F30rce I'd consider a trade .
Interest would be a Orpheum 12 fret or other .

Thanks .

Excellent condition only thing I caught is the burst its tad of center .
I thought it would bug me ,a once you see it you can't stop looking at thing . lol
But after I played her I didn't think about it at all .
Listed at 2,500 plus shipping US only and the price is Firm .
For those who don't know there is a demo song of this guitar in members music and in Acoustic section in this forum .

Last edited:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Ok folks I finally made it official the F55e is up for sale .
Excellent condition only thing I caught is the burst its tad of center .
I thought it would bug me ,a once you see it you can't stop looking at thing . lol
But after I played her I didn't think about it at all .
Listed at 2,500 plus shipping US only and the price is Firm .
For those who don't know there is a demo song of this guitar in members music and in Acoustic section in this forum . I'll also put a link in the Reverb listing later today .

Here's the Reverb listing and thanks for looking . ��

Guild F55e Sunburst 2018 Gloss Nitro https://reverb.com/item/28914645-gu...nitro?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=share
Sumpin' funny 'bout the link, works if I cut & paste, and automatically makes it clickable in my "quote" but not in your original post (in my browser).
"Huh, wassup wit dat?".
Just in case, allow me to make it "clickable" for other folks:

https://reverb.com/item/28914645-gu...nitro?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=share

:friendly_wink:

Last edited:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Sumpin' funny 'bout the link, works if I cut & paste, and automatically makes it clickable in my "quote" but not in your original post (in my browser).
"Huh, wassup wit dat?".
Just in case, allow me to make it "clickable" for other folks:

https://reverb.com/item/28914645-gu...nitro?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=share

:friendly_wink:

Thanks I tried a few times but it wouldn't load as a link .I was going fix it after work .

I'm lucky just being able to edit ,this is one of few places in the forum that I can do that without it deleting the whole post .

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Thanks I tried a few times but it wouldn't load as a link .I was going fix it after work .

I'm lucky just being able to edit ,this is one of few places in the forum that I can do that without it deleting the whole post .

Yeah figured it was "that phone thing".

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
RayK:
Whichever word hasn't been used to say "beautiful"--that word for my description.
And instead of burst being off center, I think the Sun is just past noon fading into afternoon.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
RayK:
Whichever word hasn't been used to say "beautiful"--that word for my description.
And instead of burst being off center, I think the Sun is just past noon fading into afternoon.

Well said let's hope the new owner thinks the same ,if I sell it that it is .
Seems things are still stale on Reverb plenty of Lookers and watchers but that's as far as it's been going last few months .

I would assume serious buyers are smart enough to buy before the real cold sets in but I digress. 😊

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I think it looks great. I probably wouldn't notice the burst issue you see. I must say the shipping it a tad pricey, but you may be insuring it for more than what I have shipped.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I think it looks great. I probably wouldn't notice the burst issue you see. I must say the shipping it a tad pricey, but you may be insuring it for more than what I have shipped.

Yes I will fix that once I know the weight and measurements. Insurance value will be that of the selling price .

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Giving a little bump here holudays are getting close so if been thinking about buying nows the time ! 😊I'm also letting everyone know that I'll suspend sale through the winter no shipping through cold climates .

Thanks and have a great day . 😁

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Bump first post also uodated. 😊

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
No longer available . Please close thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.