Too... Many... Guilds...

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I got rid of four, and now this third one has slid into one of the empty spots. Luckily I shipped two more off to Fixit, but damn i need to get rid of some more.

Here's a not so subtle teaser.

2003-Guild-X160-Rockabilly-BridgePickup.jpg

matsickma

Reaction score
If you are going to dump that guitar at the steal of a deal like the other four you will have a lot if bidders!

matsickma

Reaction score
Unfortunately I won't be one of the bidders but I am sure it will see a lot of action.
Good Luck GAD!
M

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Sort of reincarnation of Duane Eddy 400 - only with lesser controls and "Bigsby" on whammy. Pickguard shape is right - golden line and autograph are missing.. Is the body same thickness?

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I think I've confused some people by being unclear. This is a NGD post and that guitar is not for sale, nor will it be be as it's been promised to the person I bought it from whenever he wants it back. I was just lamenting the fact that I have too damn many guitars and as soon as i get rid of some, some new ones come in to replace them. I know, tough problem to have.

dbirchett

Reaction score
I think I've confused some people by being unclear. This is a NGD post and that guitar is not for sale, nor will it be be as it's been promised to the person I bought it from whenever he wants it back. I was just lamenting the fact that I have too damn many guitars and as soon as i get rid of some, some new ones come in to replace them. I know, tough problem to have.

You say this like its a bad thing. You reached an equilibrium and then you decreased the amound. The resultant void has to be filled.

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I got rid of four, and now this third one has slid into one of the empty spots. Luckily I shipped two more off to Fixit, but damn i need to get rid of some more.

Here's a not so subtle teaser.

2003-Guild-X160-Rockabilly-BridgePickup.jpg

You are such a Tease GAD! If the original owner decides they don't want it back I want to put my name on the list for first dibs since no one else has spoken up yet, LOL!

TX

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
You say this like its a bad thing. You reached an equilibrium and then you decreased the amound. The resultant void has to be filled.

Just as a gas will expand to fill a container, the number of guitars must increase to fill the available space. I like to refer to this as "GAD's Law".