NGD - New Hartford F30RCE - I'm back in the Guild game!!!

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
No Problem, In the interest of correct info you might want to get one of our Super Moderators to change the title of the thread to F30RCE as I am quite positive they never made a F50RCE at New Hartford. They did make make a F50CE but not a F50RCE. I hope you enjoy the F30RCE for a long time to come my friend!

TX

Thanks TX that was accidental. I will do just that.

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
So I went and checked this guitar out on CL over in Princeton,TX. I snagged it for a cool $725.....

Well done, D30man! Love that burst! Glad to hear the action is right where you want it.

CosmicArkie

Reaction score
Congrats. Saw that on the list and was trying to see how many of my herd I could get rid of in order to have room for it. Well done. Let us know when you plan to get out and perform with it. Merry Christmas.

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Congrats. Saw that on the list and was trying to see how many of my herd I could get rid of in order to have room for it. Well done. Let us know when you plan to get out and perform with it. Merry Christmas.

Thanks a million my good man! I will do just that! Hopefully it will be real soon!

Bonneville88

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Kinky Friedman is one interesting dude - never a huge fan of his music, but have
heard some funny tunes by him. Did not know he was mystery writer, but he was
all that and a prolific writer /satirist in general, check out his bio on wikipedia, the
man has led quite a life thus far!

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Kinky Friedman is one interesting dude - never a huge fan of his music, but have
all that and a prolific writer /satirist in general, check out his bio on wikipedia, the

Yup very interesting character. When he ran for Governor of TX I was really excited. As dynamic and charismatic as he is on paper, I don't think it translated on the political stage.

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total

Oh and I am a fan of his music. If you haven't heard "Wild Man from Borneo" check it out. Guy Clark covers it as well and it is dynamite. Also "Cornbeef on Rye" is another good one and there is a version covered by Tom Waits where it is just him and a violin. Good stuff.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
[Deleted]
I would really rather not shut down a very nice NGD thread so let's play nice, OK?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonneville88

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
D30man, will do! Always looking for interesting music, appreciate the recommendation.

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Already changed, D30Man. Thanks.

Note to all, please avoid religious/political stuff in all threads. I have edited everything out of this thread. If more appears I will shut it down.

Last edited:

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Already changed, D30Man. Thanks.

Note to all, please avoid religious/political stuff in all threads. I have edited everything out of this thread. If more appears I will shut it down.

Thanks Chazmo!