NGD D 20

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
So, I owned one of these Oxnard D 20's a while back However, one of my cats needed some vet work I couldn't afford at the time and Dogs, Cats and Family trump guitars every time, at least that's true for me. So, I had to sell it.

I was browsing Reverb the other day and came across this D 20 from the same shop in Texas where I'd bought my 1st one. It's a store Demo (but you couldn't tell it by looking at it) and came with the factory warranty. At $749 shipped I couldn't pass it up.

I just received a vintage D 25 in superb shape. But this one has the all Hog thing goin' on and it truly does give it a different tone. So, I'm set on D 25's/D 20's for a bit.

If you haven't tried one of the Oxnard D 20's, I encourage you to do so. They are really nice sounding and very simple yet pleasing to the eye (at least for me they are)

https://reverb.com/item/30332802-demo-guild-d-20-natural-w-case

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
nice! I like that you pay attention to the lesser Guild acoustics too, considering the many incredible top shelf Guilds in your sig.

:)

Last edited:

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Richard:
You have no "STOP" in your guitar purchases--just delays. I am envious of you.

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
It's like a repository for Guilds until they find new caretakers.

i do check out Richard's reverb page now and again, to wonder if i should buy one of them :). he sells from time to time.

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Nice price for sure on a great Guild.. I’ve picked a few D-20’s and I have found them all to be stellar..