No longer made?? Schaller M6 mini 3x3 chrome tuners, part no. 10040223

gilded

Reaction score
Hi Gang,

I have an F112 project with a neck reset and new frets, but no tuners. I bought two sets of Schaller M6 mini chrome 3x3 tuners from a Texas store on Amazon called Vir Ventures. The info said, 'only 2 sets left,' which is exactly what I needed, so I bought them both.

Except that only one set came in the mail. Vir Ventures, the Seller, said the set was back ordered, then back ordered with no estimated time of arrival. That sounds bleak doesn't it?

So, I can handle that, but before I do, is there anybody here who knows about another source for a set of Schaller M6 minis in chrome, with 3 left handed and 3 right handed tuners?? Part number 10040223??

Doesn't have to be from a USA source. I would be happy to purchase the right tuners from Europe, etc.

Any thoughts??

gilded

gilded

Reaction score
Chris, thanks! You just saved Mrs. gilded a spot of money for my early Xmas present!

My wife just ordered the 3x3 chrome set for me, with a nice savings over both the Amazon and the StewMac pricing. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's not for a 6 left inline set.

AcornHouse

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Chris, thanks! You just saved Mrs. gilded a spot of money for my early Xmas present!

My wife just ordered the 3x3 chrome set for me, with a nice savings over both the Amazon and the StewMac pricing. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's not for a 6 left inline set.
They had both listed. As long as you picked the one that doesn’t say 6-left, you’re good.

gilded

Reaction score
I saw the 6 inline one listed and I saw that the one I ordered had 3left and 3right specifications. Still, never underestimate the stupidity of the warehouse worker......

And if you need any more snide elitist rants, I'll be here all week.