CosmicArkie

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
PMed Jim a week ago and no response as of yet. Hope he is just busy and not a health related absence for him or his wife. Any news on him would be appreciated--nice guy.

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Has not participated since June -- and 6 months of silence has me concerned. Any member know of Jim's situation?

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
If I am reading the settings correctly you should be able to go to his profile and send him email which is usually more noticeable than a PM.

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Have tried everyway I know to contact CosmicArkie--no luck. Major concern. Has anyone heard since June 2019?

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
CosmicArkie and wife doing great. Just a seven month computer glitch and after meeting Jim, I can understand why he didn't get bent out of shape.
Welcome back Jim!

CosmicArkie

Reaction score
To paraphrase the great Samuel Langhorne Clemens, news of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. For whatever reason, I've been having difficulty dealing with LTG since late last summer. Now I see Gary is about to migrate LTG to different servers ?!? Argh. We'll see how that goes.

On a tangential note, if Mighty Mike is still looking for info on DeArmond knobs (he PM'd me but I can't respond due to his lack of posts) he needs to get a little more involved and I'll respond when his post count is up to the minimum.

Meantime, carry on ya'all.