Corona D25

Bonneville88

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Wonder if Steffan's serial # is anywhere near mine, which is CPM000423 - perhaps if
he's still around he'll see this thread...

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Wonder if Steffan's serial # is anywhere near mine, which is CPM000423 - perhaps if
he's still around he'll see this thread...

He sold it long ago, don't know if he kept a record of the s/n.
He still pops up occasionally so if you pm him it might go through.

PittPastor

Reaction score
BUT....BUT....BUT....What happened at the get-together?
OK I just realized, I thought you and your friend we going to look at the guitar together on Monday night, but I think I misinterpreted.
But has he tried it yet or is it a "Gotta wait for the weekend" type of issue?

Sorry I wasn't clear. It turns out it is on a trading/selling sight called "Let Go" or something like that? IDK. I've never been on it. (That's all I need! A new source of GAS!)

Our get together was at the church. We have a group called "The Fellowship of the Strings" -- just guys getting together and playing. Every now and then we actually perform or something, but mostly just an excuse to get out of the house and play some guitar.

Anyway, he sent me these pics FWIW. (I think he's going to pass on it. I think he should. He is chasing the one Guild that got away, and the D25 wasn't it. I think he won't be happy until he finds the one he lost...)

GrfQ2NX.jpg

And the label
FznLa0y.jpg

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't clear.
More on me, think I read more into it than was there on the first "speed read".
Still, kind of interesting, wonder how much the lighting's darkening that top or if it really is a "Brown", which would also be consistent with Corona's philosophy of reviving "vintage" traditions: "BR" was one of the mainstay colors of the early D25's.
It turns out it is on a trading/selling sight called "Let Go" or something like that? IDK. I've never been on it. (That's all I need! A new source of GAS!)
Seen commercials for 'em on TV.
Good lead if somebody else here is getting interested.

(I think he's going to pass on it. I think he should. He is chasing the one Guild that got away, and the D25 wasn't it. I think he won't be happy until he finds the one he lost...)
Agree.

Bonneville88

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
PP, I'm interested - if your friend has a link to the ad, send me a PM.
$400 for one of these in good shape is a good deal.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
PP, I'm interested - if your friend has a link to the ad, send me a PM.
$400 for one of these in good shape is a good deal.
It's an app, not a listing service like eBay/Reverb, don't know if posting a link is possible, and might save time this way too.
:friendly_wink:

Letgo.com:

https://www.letgo.com/en-us

Looks like you have to download the app get full functionality, I tested it on my desktop and could only see stuff in San Francisco region.
It looks like the digital equivalent of the old "Pennysaver", those weekly mini-newspapers that had miscellaneous stuff for sale by private parties in your area, along with the weekly yard sale listings.
I'd download it and sort for "Other" under Pittsburgh.