Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B-401 Electronics

Hello

Link works - image opens - Chrome browser on Mac Mini

Schematic looks basic - only tone controls are in active circuit - first half of TLO62 has band-pass filtering via R4 - C11 - R13 - C5 - and then B&T +/- control - finally the other half of OP as voltage follower and providing low output impedance - for some reason output series resistor R8 is 5,1kOhm - for short circuit protection 100 Ohm should be enough.

Four things to go wrong besides bad pots & switches - OP-amp - resistors - capacitors - solder connections.
    First good guitar - GUILD Duane Eddy 400 - I was 3rd owner - still regret letting it go 25 years ago - used to have Artist Award and Starfire - no regrets here.
    Present guitars - all bought new - F50R 1975 - F512 1977 - F212CSB 1979 - OM-240CE 2018 - Schecter Startocaster
    Bought secondhand - B30SB fretless - RED Songbird - White Songbird - S-60D - D-125 - Gibson 3/4-size acoustic 1957 - Carmelo Gonzales nylon string - old Levin Lute

Thanks adorshki. Should be fixed now. I've just updated the picture as a link, but you should be able to see it.
    I'll review the schematic over the weekend and update those links with any relevant updates.
    And, of course, if any of you have any more comments please let me know.
    Nuuska - thanks for your comments. With regard to the value of R8 - I worked most of those out in my head so its possible that I've got some values wrong.
    Last edited by richw1968; 11-08-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by richw1968 View Post
    Thanks adorshki. Should be fixed now. I've just updated the picture as a link, but you should be able to see it.
    I'll review the schematic over the weekend and update those links with any relevant updates.
    And, of course, if any of you have any more comments please let me know.
    Nuuska - thanks for your comments. With regard to the value of R8 - I worked most of those out in my head so its possible that I've got some values wrong.
    Belated welcome and thanks for doing and sharing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgod View Post
    What he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuball48 View Post
    Frono: You are correct----again.

'67 Starfire I Bass (Cherry)
    '71 JS II Bass (Walnut)
    '82 B-50 Acoustic Bass (Natural)
    '87 Pilot (Black)
    '13 Newark Street Starfire Bass (Cherry)
    '16 Betts Bass "Walnut Bottom"

LMG I, II, III

This space available.