Go Astros!

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Not sure why you locked the other thread.

What's the story on that?

Antney

Reaction score
Hey FNG...maybe you can’t say “sack” on this forum?

It’s great to watch a series when you like both teams. Good baseball to watch. I guess if I had to side with anyone I’d go with the Nats cause they haven’t been there before, they have to play 4 road games (which would be nutz (can I say that?) if they won all of them, and because Bregman is such a cocky SOB.

shihan

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Well, as a Dodgers fan (I know, I know), I don’t care for either team. I guess I’m pulling for the NL team.
7th games are always fun.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Not sure why you locked the other thread.

What's the story on that?

Got a suspicion it was an accident, he may not have even noticed yet in view of lack of response to this question, besides which both he and Chaz will usually give at least a brief reason why they locked a thread.
I don't really care who wins either, I'm just hoping for a replay of the free advertising sequence from game 5 (I was watching Formula 1 instead):
"MLB bans women who flashed their chests behind home plate during Game 5 of World Series"

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Congrats to the Nationals. Amazing season after 19-31 start. Sometimes "The Stars Just Line Up Right."

Grassdog

Reaction score
That was a great series. It had everything - even a manager getting tossed. Just unreal that the road team won every game. I'm sure the debate for robo calls on balls and strikes will heat up in the off season.