Non Guild related, but if you like a good read...

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
OMG!! I'd forgotten about those!!! The reviews are the best entertainment package you could buy anywhere!!! :encouragement:

October 26, 2017:

"help me"

Shades of the Fly !
a3ac5769e0dafdd038e05eaf488db291.gif

And of course, after reading all those reviews and getting all hotted up :

"Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

:glee:

Quantum Strummer

Reaction score
Haribo macht Kinder froh! I see there's even a band that briefly used this as its name. Probably had to change it due to copyright violation. :)

-Dave-

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
The reviews on Amazon of gummy bears that give people explosive diarrhea are funny.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Rather than just including a link, why don't you include a little text about what the link is, or what the "good read" is?

I can understand on one hand the reluctance to just click on a link, but it also maintains the "surprise factor" which is a one of the elements of humor.
Kinda like a box of chocolates without the little descriptions key.
Speaking of chocolate, did you know that a pound of See's Assorted chocolates will provide 100% of your daily fiber requirement?
It's in the coconut.
And would help counteract the effects of a Haribo overdose.
:smile:

Antney

Reaction score
Rather than just including a link, why don't you include a little text about what the link is, or what the "good read" is?

I can understand on one hand the reluctance to just click on a link, but it also maintains the "surprise factor" which is a one of the elements of humor.
Kinda like a box of chocolates without the little descriptions key.
Speaking of chocolate, did you know that a pound of See's Assorted chocolates will provide 100% of your daily fiber requirement?
It's in the coconut.
And would help counteract the effects of a Haribo overdose.
:smile:

not nearly as funny if a description was given, it took me a minute to figure out the joke. does anyone know is this just a cult collaboration of fictitious outcomes, or does this really happen? anyone with first hand knowledge?

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
You try them and let me know!

"Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

Go figure.
:glee:
PS @ Antney:
It's real.
The sugar cited as being used was called "baby laxative" when used as cut for a certain highly popular street drug in the '80's, and was the source of much angst when it was found in stuff being considered for purchase....if that helps....
See this under "questions and answers" when you click on the Haribo link:
https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR...006J1FBLM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Lycasin is a brand name for the generic sweetener, Maltitol. Obviously, and as documented elsewhere, it causes gastrointestinal discomfort for a lot of people. But it causes a more serious problem for diabetics, or those trying to control their blood sugar spikes. Although it has half the calories of processed sugar, it has a glycemic index almost as high as sugar--52 vs 60 for sugar. This candy is technically allowed to be "sugar free", but it has almost the same effect on your blood sugar and insulin as sugar.

Last edited:

Guildedagain

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Informative. Diabetes is such a complicated thing, like us.

You get some nice Haribo candies everytime you order guitar parts from ze Fatherland (Montreux, and other purveyors of equally exquisite relic Strat/Tele/LP parts), never thought to actually try to eat them, but I thought it was a nice friendly touch ;)

Last edited:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Informative. Diabetes is such a complicated thing, like us.

You get some nice Haribo candies everytime you order guitar parts from ze Fatherland (Montreux, and other purveyors of equally exquisite relic Strat/Tele/LP parts), never thought to actually try to eat them, but I thought it was a nice friendly touch ;)

ECN8l9iXUAUkz06.jpg

Just be aware, you might take it with however many grains of salt you wish, that we're hearing that the brown ones are not specifically too good.
It's suggested that you do stay away from those.
Of course it's your own trip, so be my guest.

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
The creative Amazon reviews of various products are some of the best parts of the web site.

Try the "three wolf shirt" for another.