Re-Married My Ex!

krugjr

Reaction score
I missed her terribly...thought about her all the time...no other felt like she did in my arms...there was an empty place in my heart...then I realized, I never should have let her go, so I proposed all over again.......and she said yes! The photo is a couple years old, but she hasn't changed a bit! She is beautiful, and she's back home where she belongs!

I apologize for not inviting you all to the ceremony.....hope you understand...it was just the two of us and the one who made it official!

Antney

Reaction score
Whoa....I think I spent a night with her a while back!!! It sure looks like her....she was F. U. N.

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Man, you had me going until I scrolled down. Well, major congratulations anyway! :tiger:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Not being a guitar guru, what year and model?
Yep, all I could determine was that it was indeed an F50R of Corona or later vintage (F50 due to shape and neck w/ G-shield headstock; flatback makes it an R; and round label started in Corona as did the revival of use of the F50/F50r model numbers)....
"the hack":
Scroll down to krugjr's last post and click on his name, this'll give you a "view forum posts" option.
Clicking on that shows this thread from only a couple of years ago:
http://www.letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?194502-For-Sale-2014-Guild-F50R-DTAR

Note this option may not be practical for looking at posting history of members with several thousand posts.....

:glee:

Last edited:

krugjr

Reaction score
merlin, how perceptive of you..........it is the second.....

Stuball: May 27, 2014

Al.....thanks for doing the detective work...very cool...I apologize for not getting back and answering questions...away from computer all day...

Ray...now now, let's not hurt her feelings.....don't want her to leave again...

Bill.....feels good to connect with LTG once again...it is familiar territory...

Last edited:

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Oohh - so young and so tight curves :fox:

krugjr

Reaction score

yes, Nuuska, the curves are beautiful, but I'm more of a "neck" guy.....I think that is what I missed the most about her.....I finally started to gig again ( 2-3 hrs in a club or restaurant, solo, guitar and vocal )
and the Taylor I kept to be my "plugged in guitar" wears on my hand after a few hrs and the ES2 electronics sound less and less "acoustic" the louder I perform.......I've read it for years and now I'm there... the hands and wrists hurt a little more every year, and I remembered how wonderful the neck on the F50R was....for my style of play it was perfect, so I looked her up and I was blessed enough to be able to bring her home.....it's been written about so much over the years by so many of you, and it is so true...the whole process of creating these Guilds at New Hartford was indeed very special...so yeah, I've come full circle, and I couldn't be more satisfied!

krugjr

Reaction score
Grassdog.....I save all my PMs and all my past transactions, PayPal, Reverb, etc.....then, of course, it takes a willing partner.....divine intervention is what works the best!