Thalia Capo - Guild V inlay

Aristera

Reaction score
I got this last week with a Maya Blue Mexican abalone v block.

c7E3Ty.jpg

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
That's cool! Standard offering or custom order?

Aristera

Reaction score
That's cool! Standard offering or custom order?

It's currently offered as a limited edition. The standard v block is Mexican Greenheart which matches up with the standard guild v block. You can choose another v block color at no charge. The Maya Blue matched up well with my DV-72's. Sign up for their email notifications and save 10%. Also, you can choose treble side mount vs bass side so the v block is pointing accordingly.

wileypickett

Reaction score
That's great! (But jeez, if I had to match capos with every guitar I own, I'd be in real trouble!)

I bought one of the original Thalia capos back when they were first introduced and found it difficult to use -- you practically had to be King King to put 'em on / take 'em off. (No way the designer's 10-year-old daughter, for whom the capos were named, was using one herself!)

I heard that they have since been redesigned. How easy are they to use now?

Glenn

Aristera

Reaction score
That's great! (But jeez, if I had to match capos with every guitar I own, I'd be in real trouble!)

I bought one of the original Thalia capos back when they were first introduced and found it difficult to use -- you practically had to be King King to put 'em on / take 'em off. (No way the designer's 10-year-old daughter, for whom the capos were named, was using one herself!)

I heard that they have since been redesigned. How easy are they to use now?

Glenn

I'm 64 and don't have any issues. They've come out with a new material also for the fret pads called octavetouch similar to what a human finger feels like. If you already have one of their 200 series capos you can pick up fret pads individually for $2.