Scott's guitars

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
So my left-handed friend Len who leads music with us in the Alzheimer's units, and was also a friend of Scott who passed away from cancer. Len got first choice at Scott's guitars and bought a couple. He really wanted the Taylor 341CE; until he played the Guild F5CE...especially amplified, there was really no comparison, the Guild's tone was way superior, without twisting any knobs. So he bought the Guild. I was surprised, because Scott said it "sounded like a turd" unplugged, with which we didn't concur, it actually sounded pretty good.

The other guitar he bought was Scott's 1998 Fender '52 Tele re-issue, Butterscotch blonde Ash body, deluxe hsc, all the case candy, drop dead mint beautiful. And yes, a lefty...I'm siting here dying inside...always wanted a Butterscotch Ash Tele.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
sVH2LC1.jpg

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
rkqWDkE.jpg
[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Dred:
Thanks for sharing info and, especially, pictures and buyers.

Kitarkus

Reaction score
The other guitar he bought was Scott's 1998 Fender '52 Tele re-issue, Butterscotch blonde Ash body, deluxe hsc, all the case candy,

I've got one of those '52 reissues... Right handed....2012. just a superb tele.

Guildedagain

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I have a butterscotch Tele I might part with, pretty close to that one but even better, 1992. A 40 yr anniversary for the Tele and Fender barely even made a big deal out of it, but the guys in the shop sure put out some nice stuff. It's got a flamey neck, beautiful... My only complaint was the weight, over 9 lbs. I finally realized I had to find a lighter body for it and found a mid relic 4lb MJT Ash body, guitar is now under 7lbs.

Didn't lose any tone either, it still barks in a way that rivals or surpasses a good flametop. And got so many other yummy tones on tap.

Lefty guitars look like spaceships to me... and I'm a lefty.

Reaction score
Hi there. Can you let me know what left handed models are available?