"The Weight" played simultaneously around the world

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
From yesterday, another "Song Around the World" from Playing for Change. Robbie Robertson, Ringo, and many many more.

Enjoy!

walrus

geoguy

Reaction score
Very enjoyable!

Pretty funny that the drummer wanted to know what key they were playing in . . . :chuncky:

idealassets

Reaction score
Quite nice, as usual Ringo (the comedian) played just the right amount. He added a few easy licks that were not there originally. The drums were tuned nicer than what you normally hear out of many drummers. All the instrumental parts, very nice..

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Beautiful. So encouraging. Music is certainly the universal language, and this song lends itself to the variety of instruments and voices.

Why aren't videos like this front and center in the daily news media? I'd love to see one of them run this as a main story some day.

F312

Reaction score
Cool to hear the Weight played, one of my go too's.

Ralph

CA-35

Reaction score
Beautiful. Why aren't videos like this front and center in the daily news media? I'd love to see one of them run this as a main story some day.

You are kidding right? Most news is about death and dying and BS politics. You can't put a beautiful video and song like that on the news people wouldn't know whether to shnit or go blind. but please feel free to post one after the other here cause we likey.

Awesome video Walrus great post.

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
You are kidding right? Most news is about death and dying and BS politics. You can't put a beautiful video and song like that on the news people wouldn't know whether to shnit or go blind. but please feel free to post one after the other here cause we likey.

Awesome video Walrus great post.

This Robbie Robertson video is so awesom - like - " . . . All is silent around me - My words must therefore be few - I can now say no more . . ."

As for why only bad news - nothing new - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taqmA0R6f9k