F-2512 predecessor?

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Time to bring home the bacon!
x1080

The other "jumbo 'hog arched back twelver" (footer, that is!)
:emmersed:

The size of the hog in the pic is no surprise, because : In America - evrything is bigger!"

Still - I have difficulties fathoming the size of the apple in hog's mouth - about as big as hunters head.

And this brings me to memory-line - old finnish joke.

An amerikan was visiting Finland. A finn shoves him places - only to hear every time, that in America this or that would have been built much faster or ten times bigger. The finn was slightly pissed off. Then one night they sit in a park - and a hedgehog was passing by. The american had never seen one and asked - "What the heck was that?" - Finn replied - "That is finnish crab - and if you have bigger ones, then show me yours!"

And a version of similar situation in Köln ( Cologne ) - Germany - beginning like in Finnland - Fritz is quite pissed off with Jim - then one day they drive past Köln Kathedral - Jim exclaims - "What in the world is THAT!!!" - Fritz says calmly - "Dunno - wasn't there yesterday."

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
The size of the hog in the pic is no surprise, because : In America - everything is bigger!"
And here in America we even say everything's bigger in Texas :glee:

And yes even I'm not quite sure that's not a photo-shopped pic, the feral hog epidemic here has yielded documented pics of pretty incredibly sized pigs.

Still - I have difficulties fathoming the size of the apple in hog's mouth - about as big as hunters head.
Oh they just use Texas apples.
:glee:
And this brings me to memory-line - old finnish joke.
Which deserves a retelling of an old joke about Texas:

A blind man is unafraid to travel and experience new things around the world. Eventually, his travels take him to Texas. When he gets to his hotel room, he feels the bed. “Wow, this bed is huge!”
“EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas!” says the bellhop cheerfully.
The man heads downstairs to the bar, settles into a huge barstool and orders a beer.
A mug is placed between his hands. “Wow, these drinks are enormous!”
The bartender disclaims: “EVERYTHING is big in Texas!”
After downing a few, the blind man asks where the bathroom is. “Second door to the right,” says the bartender.
The blind man heads for the bathroom but accidentally enters the third door, which leads to the swimming pool, and the poor guy falls right in.
The few swimmers there were shocked when a man suddenly popped his head up from under the water flailing his arms and screaming, “Don’t flush, DON'T FLUSH!!!!!”