Thinking of selling my F55e

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I know this a weird post but mostly trying to get a feel for interest.

This is totally the wrong time to sell anything and at the same time prices are to me crazy high , I thing thier smoking something.

Anyway My interest is mostly OMs now but if a trade would be considered my interests would only be a 512 ,D55 or F40 orchestra and of cash adjustments .

I'd be asking 2500 for the f55e .
I'll post pics if there's interested parties .

Yeah just post them but I'm watching football and drinking beer do you really think that's wise ? Lol

Plus in the mean time you can find pics on the new gear day post in acoustic section. Hic * tally Hoe !

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Moving. Please don't post in FS/FT until you have decided to sell or at least have a price to throw out there. Thanks.

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Gotta say I am with the Coug on this one.. Us Oxnardians are few and far between on this here forum..

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Very sorry fronobulax I was going to post here first but I confused myself where to go with it .
Thanks for moving it .

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Well honestly I don't play it . I'm so stuck on Orchestra's and there tone it's hard to switch up .

My main goal was just to have a few guitars like 3 or 4 but looking for the right tone is on going battle. lol

So to get another guitar in that constant search I have to let the others go .

My main player is the Blueridge 283a it's moved to the number one couch seat. Lol

The next Guild I'd like to try is the NH F40 unless Guild gets going on the orchestras again then I might hold out.

I bought a F40 a while back that was a Tacoma build besides being dried out its tone was not so good.

So I need to try again because I like the 16" lower bout otherwise it's back to a CV-1. Haha. 😁

beecee

Reaction score
heheheheheehehe

Orph?

Maybe I should have asked while you were drinking!!

You got my number, lets talk.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Very sorry fronobulax I was going to post here first but I confused myself where to go with it .
Thanks for moving it .

no problem. apology accepted but not necessary. i understand my moderation of fs/ft is a personal obsession and i may be the only person who cares about keeping it focused :)

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Looks like a Guild intervention is in the works..
That Orpheum sure sounds pretty..

Ray - In the end you have to be happy no doubt.. I wish you well in chasing what can seem really elusive sometimes.. Lord knows I have bought and sold many ( Guilds and otherwise ) for this cause.. OM's are fun no doubt and man I know that particular model of blueridge scratches a lot of itches... Glad it is treating you well.. If selling it is your decision I hope it sells quickly so you can get on with finding one that sings the song you want my man..

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
no problem. apology accepted but not necessary. i understand my moderation of fs/ft is a personal obsession and i may be the only person who cares about keeping it focused :)
Ease up on yourself Frono. Your "police" work cuts down on others' frustrations. I prefer your constructive critism over insincere praise. Every good team needs a Frono.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Every good team needs a Frono.

Indeed.
the-waterboy.jpg

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Ray in your search for tone might I recommend....
geo4vzn.jpg

Zorro and Ronnie Milsap's love child...

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Ray in your search for tone might I recommend....
geo4vzn.jpg

Zorro and Ronnie Milsap's love child...

so funny. I had a friend who owned one of these. they are like balsa wood. so cheap

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Right.
Those all-maple Keith Urbans are a much better bang for the buck.
story_wide-1402610850.jpg

Esteban eat your heart out.

Ha!!! Even the tuners are maple!! What a deal!!
I saw him at the Nashville airport a couple of weeks ago.. He is a tiny little Australian.. Of course I'm 6' 4" and weigh 250 lbs. so a lot of folks are kind of small to me I guess.. I really should work out more..

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
You know Al in further review of that photo it occurs to me an electric guitar should never look just like an acoustic guitar and vice versa.. never..