Travel Case to fit Guild dreadnought

binod30

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Toad:

binod30 here again. I guess that I did not read your post close enough. However, regardless of whether you are looking for a soft case or a hard case - try a 12-string case. This should let the headstock fit in comfortably as well as the width and depth. Good luck.

Last edited:

jgmaute

Reaction score
...Joan, haven't heard from you in a while. How have you been?...

I'm actually doing quite well now. I was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma on my tongue back in January but two surgeries, lots of therapies and loads of support from friends, family and medical professionals have me reclaiming my life from cancer. I'm back playing and singing and life is very good! I don't get by here often, will try to visit more. PSA, be thankful when your dentist looks all around the inside of your mouth and tongue, that's how my cancer was detected very early.

binod30

Reaction score
I'm actually doing quite well now. I was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma on my tongue back in January but two surgeries, lots of therapies and loads of support from friends, family and medical professionals have me reclaiming my life from cancer. I'm back playing and singing and life is very good! I don't get by here often, will try to visit more. PSA, be thankful when your dentist looks all around the inside of your mouth and tongue, that's how my cancer was detected very early.

Wow! What a small world. I am a squamous cell carcinoma cancer survivor. I was diagnosed with this very same cancer, only on the floor of my mouth, back in January of 1998. I haven't had a re-occurance since, but I did have saliva glands come back under my scar tissue, so I, too had additional surgeries, 3-4, and they removed all of my endocrine glands in my neck. They say that I probably picked up this cancer, since I am kidney transplant survivor, the first one in 1968 of 4, and I have been taking steroids and immunosuppressive medicines since 1968. And, there has been enough cases to establish a trend of sorts. Glad you got your case issue solved. Small world.
PS - I, too, am very thankful for dentists - my dentist found my skin cancer (squamous cell carcinoma) in the floor of my mouth.

Good Luck!