1972 D25 Cherry Chocolatey Mahogany Ripples, and the wonders of hydration

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
I would so like to hear your D-25CH in concert with my '76 D-25M!

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
VMvKB50.jpg
[/FONT]

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
glad this one worked out for u bro, and i appreciate the interest u showed in mine!! (which is actually the identical cherry red, and build- but being from 1970 has many different cosmetic features from the 72, pickguard shape, rosette, bindings, etc..). I certainly cannot touch GC’s return policy (i'm basically the polar opposite), and shipping coast to coast probably isn't necessary for any D-25...

anyhow a shameless plug mine is still for sale, in the FS section of this forum, they are every bit as fantastic as GA reports- probably the main reason i own 3 of them...which is the reason i am selling at least one.

anyway dude, nice grab! many cheers!

Guildedagain

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
This one wasn't on GC, eBay in Kansas City and it was seriously gnawing at me when I wasn't buying it.

I saw it and connected with it, it had that orphan thing going, separated from it's original owner.

I figured all three of yours were already good hands, but somebody should save this one, no one was stepping up so I had to.

I might have rather had a Hoboken guitar with the earlier pickguard, as I don't have one of those...

I bet it would sound fantastic in concert with a spruce top dread.

I would play all the strings on the D35 in the case with the top open and et them ring, then the D25 and the ringing blends together in the nicest way possible.

Last edited: